Hvof High Velocity Spraying Equipment Pulp & Paper Industry Calender Rolls Drying Clylinders Board Coatings Surface Protection Wear Corrosion Resist
Characteristics and advantages of HV-80-JP supersonic flame spraying system 1, Solid cabinet design, fuel flow control aSend your inquiry
|powder feeder, spray gun and control cabinet
|1 Firm design, modular layout and high performance imported PLC control make operation safe and convenient as well as maintenance free. ;
2 Adopting valve, flow switch, pressure switch and sensor entirely imported from Euroamerica with the same quality of those of Euroamerican equipment;
3 Processing parameters are displayed on panel, clear at a glance;
4 Combustion chamber pressure, oxygen pressure, oil pressure and water temperature are monitored in real time;
5 Able to be operated by one touch, simple and rapid, with 7 prompts of security monitoring;
6 Core parts are all of imported brands to guarantee stable and accurate running of equipment.
|1,Control type:PLC control
3.Kerosene pressure/flow:1.2Mpa 0~60L/h
4.Oxygen pressure/flow:1.6Mpa 0~40m/h
5.Carrier gas pressure/flow:0.1~0.3Mpa 3~15L/min
9:Main parts origin: Germany, the United States, Japan, Italy
3. Powder drying function: built-in heater
4. Powder cylinder mode: single cylinder type
5, self-cleaning function: yes
6,Volume of powder storing barrel:3.5L
7,Feeding gas: Nitrogen,argon
8,Pressure of feeding gas: 0.15-0.3Mpa
9,The carrier gas flow rate:0~15L/min
12,Powder size :5~150μm
Characteristics and advantages of HV-80-JP supersonic flame spraying system1, Solid cabinet design, fuel flow control area, pressure display area, electronic control area are modular layout, panel clear and easy to operate.
2. All imported valves, pressure switches, flow switches and sensors from Europe and America are of the same quality as those from Europe and America
3, The use of Japanese mitsubishi high-performance PLC control, after ignition automatically maintain oxygen and fuel, carrier gas flow output.
4. All the internal fuel, oxygen, carrier gas and cooling water connected on the equipment have the detection function to ensure that all preparation processes can be fully tested before ignition.
5. Monitor the running status of the equipment in real time. Once any part is found to be operating beyond the safe range, the whole system will stop sharply, send an alarm and provide fault information.
6. The equipment starts and stops automatically under the control of PLC, which reduces the possibility of operator's misoperation.
7. Communication interface is set up inside the equipment to control the operation of peripheral devices.
8. Signal shielding measures are adopted to protect peripheral devices from electromagnetic interference during high frequency arc ignition.