15kv Silicone Rubber Composite Deadend Insulator with Htv Silicone
Overview Product Description Electromechanical specifications:1) Rated voltage: 15kV 2) Wet Power Frequency Withstand VoSend your inquiry
|Size of Bearing Capacity
|Gray, Red, Customized
|OEM Service Offered
|Manufacturer, Trading Company
|Specified Mechanical Load(Sml)(Scl)
|Min. Creepage Distance
|Minimum Dry Arc Distance
|Plywood Cases, Solid Wood Cases, or Carton Box.
Product DescriptionProduct Description Electromechanical specifications:1) Rated voltage: 15kV
2) Wet Power Frequency Withstand Voltage ≥45KV
3) Dry Lightening Impulse Withstand Voltage ≥100KV
4) Specified Mechanical Load(SML):70kN
5) Routine Test Load(RTL):35kN
|Dry. Arcing Distance:
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|Plywood Cases, Carton box, or as client requirement.
|40-50 Working Days
1. Different strength and coupling fittings are available.2. Below 220kV electrical data shown for composite line post insulators without corona rings and mounted vertically. Wuhan Line Power recommends corona rings to be installed at 220kV and above.3. Additional section lengths and creepage distances are available. Contact sales agency for details.4. All dimensions, tolerances and tests are within allowable IEC standards or ANSI standards.5. All dimensions are in millimeters(mm). If in inches and pounds, please specify.6. We can design according to the end user's requirements.
1. The silicone rubber housing of Composite Line Post Insulator were taken shape by whole injection. It has good hydrophobicity, hydrophobicity migration and soil resistance, as well as excellent electrical insulation properties and aging resistance, which could prevent effectively those accidents of pollution flashover so as to ensure the safe running of high voltage transmission lines.2. The modified ECR fiberglass reinforced epoxy resin rod is used as it has good resistance to high temperature, stess corrosion & acid attack, as well as fine damping action, high tensile strength (> 1200Mpa) and resistance to creep and fatigue failure, which effectively ensure the internal insulation quality and mechanical stength of insulators.
3. End fittings are crimped onto fiberglass rod with voice-operated displacement type crimper. The insulators with this crimping technique have high mechanical strength and small dispersion. Taking the most advanced automatic overall injection moulding technic and connection method of crimping for production and assembling, and the whole crimping procedure controlled by computer and the crimping result monitored by ultrasonic detector to assure each product is qualified.
Fuchsine,grey or white, no obvious mechanical admixture. Vulcanized sillion rubber with dense and smooth cutting surface.
Hardness (shore A)
Tensile strength (Map)
Failure elongation (%)
Tearing strength (kN/m)
≮10 (right angle sample)
Volume resistivity (Ω.m)
Puncture strength (kV/mm)
Alternating current ≮22
Tracking and erosion
TMA4.5, erosion depth <0.8mm
Wuhan Line Power Transmission Equipment Co., Ltd. is mainly engaged in the research ,development,production and sales of high voltage transmission power composite insulator series products.The core technology comes from the scientific and research institutions such as Wuhan University (originally Wuhan University of Water and Electricity),Hubei Institute of Chemical and Industry and Wuhan High Pressure Research Institution and so on.
In order to adapt to the industry development demands,it was reformed in combination with national capital by the scientists and engineers who are in the field of composite insulator.Now it is restructured as a new modernized enterprise which integrates research ,production, marketing and sales. The company had formed a series of composite insulator mature products at the beginning of its establishment. These products have been widely used in power, railway and other industries for many years.The core team members of company technology, production and management have more than 20 years of working experience in the same industry. The excellent core team ensures the high starting point of the company in technology and products.
Our company with strong strength, reasonable price, good service and a number of enterprises to establish a long-term partnership.With high quality products and perfect after-sales service, we have won the consistent reputation of customers all over the country.We sincerely welcome customers from home and abroad to visit, investigate and discuss business cooperation.
Our company specializes in the production of composite insulators for transmission and distribution lines. The main structure is composed of rubber, epoxy glass fiber core and metal end fittings.
Compared with similar ceramic and glass insulators, silicone rubber insulators have the following advantages:(1) Small size, light weight (1/7~1/10 times that of ceramic insulators with the same voltage), good elasticity of the shed, not easy to break, convenient transportation and installation, and economical.(2) High mechanical strength. FRP rods have high tensile strength, which is 5-10 times that of ceramic materials. The cross-section of the core material is small, the product is small in size, light in weight, and high in tensile strength. It is easy to manufacture large-tonnage insulators above 300KN.(3) High antifouling performance and good aging resistance. The silicone rubber injection molded shed has good hydrophobicity and mobility, which makes the insulator have high anti-pollution flashover voltage and good electrical corrosion resistance.(4) Easy installation and maintenance, which can greatly reduce maintenance costs caused by power outages and manual labor intensity.(5) The production process is simple and the delivery time is short.
We have been participating in various exhibitions at home and abroad from 2010 to 2020. At the exhibition, relevant people from the industry and us saw our products directly and closely.Certifications
We have implemented advanced management and set up a strict quality management system according 1- 1509001 : 200S. All the products' quality requirements comply with IEC61109, IEC61952, IEC62231, G3/T19519-2004,GE/T 22079-200s, DU/T 1048-2007.DL/T810-2002 and TE/T3199.2-200g Standards, etcPackaging & Shipping
1. All composite insulators are packed in plywood case, solid wood case or carton box etc for the better protectation on the products during land, air, and sea transportation. Several different grades of packaging can be offered depending on the mode of transport and the expected storage conditions. The packaging options that we offer are 1) standard grade/prefabricated packing, 2) economical grade/cardboard carton, and 3) best grade/closed plywood or wooden crate.Since the user best knows their crate requirements, they should select the option that is most suited to their needs and include that information in the purchasing specification. Special packaging arrangements can be accommodated upon request.2. Each container is marked with the number of insulators it contains, the catalog number, the manufacturer's name, and any other customer requests.3. Each packing (wooden Cases or Paper ubes) attached specification and certification of products.
1. Q: Are you the factory or trading company?
A: We are factory who was founded in 2008, we could also help the client to souring other related items.2. Q: What're your main products?
A: insulators, the hardware of all kinds for high-voltage applications and related products. 3. Q: Can I get some samples?
A: Yes, sample order is available for quality check and market test. 4. Q: What's your payment terms?
A: We usually accept :Payment Term: 30% T/T after order confirmed, balance 70% before shipment. We also dealing with LC. 5. Q: How can you control your quality? A: For each production processing, we have a complete QC system for the chemical composition, physical and electrical properties. After production, all the goods will be tested according to related standards, and the ex-factory test reports will be sent along with shipment documents. 6. Q: Does your company accept customization?
A: We accept OEM service. 7. Q: What's your warranty terms?
A: We offer 24 months warranty terms. 8. Q: Do you have the products in stock?
A: Depends on your request, we have standard models in stock. Some special product and big order will be newly produced according to your order. 9. Q: What do you have for the certificate?
A: ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO 45001, Type test etc. 10. Q: How to become the agents for Line?
A: We welcome you to be our agent. We will depend on the sales turn over and also do research on your market. If you have interest, let us discuss more! 11
Q: Can we visit your company?
A: Yes, for sure, you are welcome to visit our company.